TDI engine, anybody got one?

So I'm in the market to buy an engine now.  But I cant find one!  :P
Anybody have one or know of someone who does?  I'd like an ALH code
engine, and it would be nice if I could score a manual trans with it.
I've checked all the usual places, vortex, TDI club, VWdiesel.net,
vwdieselparts.com, etc.... and have a few leads but nothing solid yet.
Also, gotta be under $2500.  Not unreasonable, I hope.  Yikes, 4 months to
Cincy!!!!!

Brendan
84 Scirocco 8v
01 Jeep TJ 4.0