Home for a day

So I came home from ABQ, NM on Monday to see the 311 concert with my family
and got to drive a scirocco for the first time in 30 days.  Talk about
withdrawals.  I was able to snap some photos of the silver G60 now that she
has her new 15" shoes and new F&K stance.  It has finally made it's way out
of the shop after over a year.  Still can not get the motor to run for more
than 10 seconds but have not had time to figure it out.  We believe it is a
fuel starvation issue but need more testing.  I am going back to ABQ today
but will be home on Friday for the holiday weekend.  Hope to figure out the
problems and finish up the last little bits and pieces.  Here are the photos
of the silver can and the rest of the current brood
http://picasaweb.google.com/ydrogs/80SILVER.  Oh yeah I noticed Red's rear
tire sprung a leak.  I think my sciroccos were telling me they were mad I
have been gone so long :)  Later.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5