[OT] 1990 Jetta Injector Seals Replacement - I Smell Gas!

Glad it was an easy fix, I'm surprised it was that bad, mine was unhooked
for a while with my head swap, and it was marh=ginally tolerable. Nothinhg
like the gas fumes my 16V managed during the gas tank replacement
saga...THAT was bad! Glad it's fixed though!
Cathy