tire sizes option.

I have mentioned these before and I still have no affiliation, and I still
like them.  EdgeRacing dot com has Toyo T1R's for $70/tire in the 195/45/14
size.  This will fit the stock 14X5.5 rims and shrink your overall diameter
giving you a little better throttle response and almost NO sidewall flex.
The drawback is that you lose some topspeed and you may need to take a day
or two to get used to shifting sooner and running higher RPM at highway
speeds.

Or if you want to spend the money:

http://www.edgeracing.com/tires/2055514/

      Rave Racer