From: Evan Oliver Frazier [mailto:evanfrazier@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 2:40 PM
To: Jim Ruffi
Cc: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: What can be done to help a tall driver fit?

Unfortunately, the 16v I'm looking at has the sunroof!  Maybe that
partially explains my feeling of being cramped.  Actually more of my
height is in my legs so the seat height seems actually secondary to
wheel/shifter/leg interference.  For example, I couldn't shift into
reverse without hitting my leg.

thanks for the response.

-Evan

<PS> should I be doing "reply all" to keep the thread going on the
list-serv?