What can be done to help a tall driver fit?

I mean, I drove the car and really enjoyed it - so it is workable in
stock form.  As for the sunroof.  Maybe you're right - instead of
lower seats maybe I should go higher! :-) I can just see myself with
a phonebook on the seat and my head out the sunroof - sortof a Shaq
look.  Would Corrado seats bolt into the stock seat rails on the Mk2
16v?

-e