Automatic adjusting clutch cable question

If your clutch is actually slipping, and there are some good tests for that
if you need them, then the first thing to check for is clutch pedal
freeplay.  No freeplay may mean a misadjusted cable that is causing the
clutch to slip.  It could also very well mean a shot throwout bearing and a
bad thrust bearing on the mains. :(
 If your clutch pedal has some freeplay (any amount at all), then the cable
is not the cause of the slippage.

Good luck.
As much as the auto-adjust cable is maligned, I've never had a problem with
it that I didn't create myself. :)

larry
sandiego16v