Misc wiring supplies and VW parts for sale

I just whipped up a quick shopping page, which makes it easy to order some
of the wire and wiring supplies that I have laying around here.  There are
actually 12 colors of wire, but paypal only allows 10 choices, so I haven't
added a second wire "item" for colors pink and tan.  Just add the equivalent
length in another color and send me a note, telling me that you want pink or
tan instead.

Please also note that the new brake rotors and pads I have here are within a
dollar or two of what you'll pay from our two favorite web suppliers, but
shipping is a flat $6.95, rather than the $15-$20 it will cost me.  I'm just
trying to get rid of these for what I paid, since I don't need them.

Here you go: http://www.jimruffi.com/shopping/shoppage2.htm

I have a lot more stuff and I hope to add some in the coming weeks.

Jim