Back after a LOOOONG absence

> Sacriledge...
>
> Not Pink Floyd.  I can't say who it is, but I can say who it
> definately is not, and that would be Pink Floyd.

Easy, there, Chris!  I knew it wasn't Pink Floyd, being a PF fan of long
standing, but it does sound like something they'd have done, way back when.

> Welcome back to the list.  I didn't know you before--I am relatively
> new to the list compared to say... Chuck Blue who owned the first
> Scirocco shortly after they invented the wheel.  He had to special
> order four of them they were made out of rock, no give in the
> sidewalls, harsh ride.

I bet the seats were a bitch, too.  Probably passed emissions tests with
flying colors, and tune-ups were a breeze.  AND they could stop on a dime.

Did they have a parking brake?  Did they need one?

> Anyhow I am relatively new hovered crossed a few circles since 1999 or
> so.  Ask me about the engine swap I did without the invaluable
> centuries of experience (collectively you guys--I am bound by contract
> to no more than ONE Chuck Blue joke per email)  and for six weeks I
> was telling myself righty tighty, lefty loosey, not having clue one as
> to what the hell I was doing.

I know just what you mean.  I don't have to nerve to attempt that, but I can
change the oil and stuff.

(I can't wait until Chuck Blue reads this.  I bet your screen will melt.)

>  Finally joined the list about 2004.
> Sigh the good old days.  Apparently I was the only one on the list
> with taste, wrapping my burgundy 85 around 16 valves of VW goodness.
>
> Excuse me while I donn my flamesuit and run from the mob.

You better run fast, methinks.

Carlee