Back after a LOOOONG absence

Sacriledge...

Not Pink Floyd.  I can't say who it is, but I can say who it
definately is not, and that would be Pink Floyd.

Welcome back to the list.  I didn't know you before--I am relatively
new to the list compared to say... Chuck Blue who owned the first
Scirocco shortly after they invented the wheel.  He had to special
order four of them they were made out of rock, no give in the
sidewalls, harsh ride.

I think Cathy owned the 2nd or 3rd one... history gets a little fuzzy
way back then, some of the scrolls were destroyed.  I am pretty sure
Julie had maybe the 4th... (Um who else can I piss off this am?) Dick
bought the (18)78 model new at the dealership, I believe the driveline
was rated at four horses...

Anyhow I am relatively new hovered crossed a few circles since 1999 or
so.  Ask me about the engine swap I did without the invaluable
centuries of experience (collectively you guys--I am bound by contract
to no more than ONE Chuck Blue joke per email)  and for six weeks I
was telling myself righty tighty, lefty loosey, not having clue one as
to what the hell I was doing.  Finally joined the list about 2004.
Sigh the good old days.  Apparently I was the only one on the list
with taste, wrapping my burgundy 85 around 16 valves of VW goodness.

Excuse me while I donn my flamesuit and run from the mob.

Chris... resident smartass/court jester