Bilstein

I understand what you are saying :)

Notice I didn't say they WOULD last for 100K miles, only that Bilstein makes
the claim. :)
Perhaps they'd be interested in your bridge?  My money is all tied up in
corn futures right now......

I do know this: the Bilsteins on the 'Roc have been on there for 80K+ miles
and they are still in fine condition.
The Bilsteins on the Corvette, however, required replacing after 60K miles.
For what it's worth.

larry
sandiego16v