Strut Time - suggestions? Koni vs Bilstien vs Bilstein

I echo Peter.

Bilstiens will absolutely transform your car's handling from Sachs/Boge etc.  Even better with
something like Neuspeed Sport springs.  It's fantastic - you will get a big ol' chubby. You will
become handsome, dashing, and intelligent.  Women will notice you, and Hondas will flee your
presence.

JFDI baby.

Ron