Ok, I've got one for ya, Scirocco List!

I've been battling this problem for years - ever since I've owned this rocco.

It's a misfire at idle. It doesn't happen all the time, just most of
the time. It makes the RPM drop a bit.   It does it a lot when the car
is first started - it's running on 3 cylinders for the first minute or
two.

Keep in mind that it has done this on CIS and megasquirt alike...

Anyway, here's the things I've replaced... It's a huge list...

Every single part of the cooling system
New complete ignition system including the Coil and Distributor
CIS is gone, all the injectors and all that are different.
New spark plug wires, I do new plugs every 10k (NGK or Bosch Super
coppers) New cap and rotor multiple times
I've checked for vacuum leaks - don't have any - they don't matter for
megasqurit anyway.
All engine wiring... twice.
4 oxygen sensors
New downpipe, manifold, muffler
All the gaskets you can think of...

Now, what the heck is left? Could it be a valve problem of some sort?
I'm out of ideas...

--Timbo