Our Dog had to be put to sleep today. Some Scirocco content.

  I share the sorrow.
  But there are many bright moments to remember. The nice thing is that
you can look then right in the eye and say: "What a dog!" - and they
just wag their tail merrily!  Also, just imagine that she is now
probably enjoying herself, flopping her ears out from the window of one
of the many departed Sciroccos. Or maybe going wild because you just
came back from the bathroom :-)

    Jean-Claude (a Chinese Zodiac Dog, just finished a 12th Year of the Dog)
    84 8v

Don Walter a ?crit :