Track Day North!!

It was a blast Cath! Despite Vics problems Jill and I had a lot of fun.
For any one else who has never seen an Argo? Get Adam a 12 pck (good beer, the mans drinking Red Bull Beer...) a pack of depends for your self and away you go! (I sat here thinking of what it was like.... Terror, elation, zero G and + G's, bruises.... Fear, dont forget fear, Fark Disney, an Argo out does that......
Thanks to Cath for the help, Tyler as well! (The man owns a Honda, but a REALLY nice guy. Blew my mental image of Honda owners for sure....) Dennis and Adam for a wonderful time

Got Vic home by fudging a new map. NO IDLE at all but over 2K, ran well... Stalled 2 cars from the inspectors at customs, then just after that. I TOLD him I was nursing it home....
Just east of Roch was an accident that required down shifting, brakes, hand brake and accellerator (all at the same time) and NO stall. I have no idea how I did it, but made it past.
Whelp, Data pull has run, time to format the data.....
Pics up later tonight