Strut Time - suggestions?

Okay, time to give up on the old Sachs inserts on my 81. They are still relatively okay on the highway, but have given up rebound control under severe handling situations. Was getting a lot of wheel hop out of the right front during the autocross yesterday.

  So my question is: what struts (and maybe rear shocks too) should I put on the 81? I don't want anything too radical (preferring to sitck with the stock setup), but am mostly using the car for club-level motorsports these days and don't really use it on the road anymore. I've heard a lot of talk about Koni's lately, but which ones and where to get them from?

  Thanks,
  Cris