Sunday engine pull, Now: Nothing left unused

Nope, sorry.  No pics of Socorro.  I do the drive so often that I feel
there's not really much worth seeing on the way anymore other then the
valley of fires which is an ancient lava flow the highway crosses.  I really
only stop in Carrizozo for gas when I'm driving Rocky with his Uber small
gas tank or San Antonio for their home made fudge.

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2