  From: Gordy Stedman
  To: John S - VWPowered ; Scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 6:20 PM
  Subject: Re: Anyone have a Golf 2

  Your profile is hilarious.  Words like "piss-up" "dosh" make me laugh.  You use to have a Scirocco truck? http://www.faceparty.com/gallery/view.aspx?pid=1667009&gid=5&gpos=1&iid=27766893&pos=20#view  I like your current MK1 and the crazy vanagon/moving truck thing.   Ditch the Renault and golfs and acquire more Sciroccos :)