warning: now OT political (was "Bridge Collapse")

Sad thing about this bridge collapse is we had one bridge collapse locally
last year, and now all the blah blah blah about the state of abandon the
roads are, the waste of public dollars, the lack of proper inspection, etc
etc that the Minneapolis officials are now saying has been said here as well
for the last year. This just to point out that bonehead government officials
are everywhere I guess. No monopoly on bureaucratic incompetence.

Oh well, we'll send Brendan to China to study communism, so he can bring it
back to the USA.

Cheers.

Marc