Listers in: IL, IA, NE, CO

Hi List,
    I've purchased an '81 Scirocco in Wisconsin and will be flying there
this Thursday to retrieve it home to Colorado.
    I'd really appreciate having some emergency contacts in case something
goes 'spang' enroute. Sort of along the lines of for example a blown rad
hose; I'd need ride to get new one and coolant, I'll cover your gas and buy
you lunch type o' deal.
    I'll be driving from Beloit WI to Fort Collins CO; leaving probably
early Saturday and driving through until Sunday.
    My planned route is:

1) I-39/90 S (Beloit) to:
2) I-88 W (near Rochelle, IL) to:
3) I-80 W (near Moline, IL):
4) I-80 W through Iowa and Nebraska, to:
5) I-76 W (near Julesberg, CO) to:
6) Sterling, CO, State Hwy 14; W to Fort Collins.

    If anyone lives more or less along this route, expects to be around this
weekend, and wouldn't object strenuously or expensively to getting a "hey,
can you help me out?" phone call (NOT in the middle of the night, and NOT
for bail...) please send me off-list your location and phone number.

thanks, Karl

Messenger Café ? open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline