where to get the .org decals?

Hey there, I'm the sticker chick, and I can mail them out, they're a dollar
each, as I mentioned in the other email, but there may be others who want
some. My address is Cathy Boyko, RR9, Dunnville ON N1A 2W8. I hardly think
it's worth doing paypal over, but if you prefer, roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxx
should work for that...anyway, LMK what colour you'd like and if you want
innies or outties...or Cincy works too, I'll try to have a good selection
on hand as usual.
Cathy