Tranny rebuild

You people suck!!! I am over here trying to do a bleed, job by myself...... SO far the Michigan scirocco hardcore crowd consist of Me, Myself and I...... To bad myself can not pump the brakes 20 times while I open and close the cylinder valve....

  Great post, way to go with that case.... How long did it take to saw?

  El T

Roger <rogercv1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  so after my fatefull trip to Ohio to pick up a set of wheels and my
5th gear stripping out, I picked up a 4K tranny that turned out to be
an AGB with a Quaife LSD already installed that the user said was
stuck in 3rd gear. bought the gasket set from GAP alog with some other
seals and bearings. Dan Bubb and I proceeded to tear the AGB apart
this past Saturday. I will now point you in the direction of a Vortex
post about our adventure.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3376950