OT: Friday Morning Love

So I was on my way to Kelowna, BC this morning and the lady at the
United Counter wanted to give me a ration of crap.

I was running a little late due to traffic.  However I was not
checking bags I just wanted to get my ticket and go through security.

Of course they needed the passport to scan, and for some reason it
wouldn't scan.

So I had to inconvience the lady and ask her to do her job and I got a
lot of attitude and teeth sucking.

I wasn't particularly happy about being there at 4:45 and chiclet
behind the counter was getting on my nerves.

So she started going off on me about me "washing my passport".  If you
hadn't of washed your passport it would probably scan ok...

WHAT?!?  No ma'am I haven't washed my passport.

"Sir, it's obviously been through the washer.  It's still damp."

(I keep it in my wallet)

"Ma'am that's just buttsweat."

OMG the look on her face was great.  That made my day.