OT: Anyone use a Dremel?

I've had the same experience whether I use mine with or without the wand.

  -=Mark

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Anyone here a frequent user of Dremel tools? I've just come in from the
garage after an evening of using my new Dremel 400XPR. The wheel
refinishing project is going fine. So why the email?
The damn thing gets hot. Really hot. I didn't burn my fingertips, but it
got pretty uncomfortable. It seems like this is a pretty bad quality, tha
tthe part you hold gets frealin' hot...
ANyone else have this happen?

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"