Anyone use a Dremel?

I guess I must have let it cool down, mine's a Princess Auto special, and
it was "pretty spendy" so I have to take care of it eh? (like, I think the
cutting wheel that's in it's worth  more than the machine itself, it was
like $12CDN, so how good can it be?) Yeah, it gets warm, but it wasn't
uncomfortable even on the extended cut I did on Klaus' hood braces. I''ve
had this one for a while now. I LOVE it, I've even cut SS exhaust pipe with
it.

Cathy