sunroof parts availability?

Hey John,

as far as I know they are. I purchased all new stuff for mine with exception
of the front and side covers and wind deflector. I figured if I'm going to
be spending this much dough I may as well get all new. Especially since
you'll have to drop part of your headliner which is a pain. In my case, the
headliner was being replaced with a custom alcantara one.

Anyway, as of a couple years they were readily available. They were roughly
$150 a side for the slider cable mechanism. Do both. While you're in there
you may as well.

It's been about two years and it still works like a champ (knock on wood)