sunroof parts availability?

Once I get the hesitation on acceleration issue fixed on the '88 I am going to
fix the sunroof. It is currently up about a half inch and I had to really
work to
get it down that much.  It was up about 2 inches.  Previously it only went up
and down, but would not retract back into the roof.  I am not sure what I will
find broken but are there any mechanical parts available, new, for these
anymore?

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.