Scirocco Banners

>    Who else? Gordy, Chris? Daun? How 'bout it?

The Callaway repair fund has consumed all at the moment.

BTW does anyone have a good 16v LEFT tail?  I have a perty right one with no
match.  I also have several pairs with cracks and other imperfections.  So
if anyone crunches one and they need a temp let me know.  I never really
unpacked my garage so I am not sure what else I can find.  Someone local to
me has a MK1 Zender (lower) hatch spoiler for $165 if someone is
interested.  Seemed a little high to me but he says it's never been
installed and perfect.  Out for me anyway... but I am sure I can talk him
down a little.  I have a few bits and pieces (most of) a 16v body kit, a
good red hatch (87) with glass and such intact, that MK2 rear glass with the
original Scirocco sticker on it that was the pattern for Cathy's stickers.
(OMG stickers...!)  I mentioned the 160 speedo earlier (someone is
interested) and I have an extra 8k tach.

Chris