Scirocco Banners

Hi List,
    OK, here's what I have as of Sunday evening. I had hoped to do this
update Saturday, but had car "issues" and didn't get to it. I apologize.

    I think this is an accurate listing but if I have made mistakes in
either number or style wanted please shoot me an e-mail and I will make
corrections. I will go to the printshop tomorrow and confirm materials and
finishing, and find out about tax and shipping costs (for individual
delivery, ie; other than Cincy); I'll post Monday evening.

Link to the proposed designs is below (upper image is "standard", lower is
"script"):

http://wm26.inbox.com/thumbs/24b_8ea4a_1b9a59e_oP.png.thumb

Here's who, how many, which style:

me, Karl                  1 std
Mike Smith              1 std
Allyn M                   1 std

total                       3 standard

me, Karl                   1 script
Brian Wagner            1 script
Jim R                       1 script
C Boyko                   1 script
Cory Langford           2 script

total                        6 script

David Winchell II        1, no preference

That means for all who want the script design, we're good to go at a base
price of $67 per.
    For those who prefer the standard design, we need to scrounge up two
more orders to hit the quantity discount. One of those orders might be David
Winchell II, if he really doesn't have a preference.
    Who else? Gordy, Chris? Daun? How 'bout it?

Karl

Download Messenger. Join the i?m Initiative. Help make a difference today.