stoopid parts question

>From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
>To: " Karl Krupke " <kkrup62@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: stoopid parts question
>Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:05:22 -0400
>
>On 11:45 pm 04/28/07 "Karl Krupke" <kkrup62@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Julie and Sean,
> >     That'll do it. I should have been more specific; I don't need the
> > 'right' filter, just to be able to replace it (I think old one is
> > clogged) and get the car home. I can install the correct fliter later.
> >     If the inlet and outlet fittings are compatible, temporary
> > install will work just fine. Sounds like it'll go.
> >
> > thanks, Karl
> >

>Heck, it's likely an upgrade, more filter surface can't be a bad thing,
>especially if what's in the tank's an unknown quantity! Klaus had had a
>bigger one for a long time.
>Cathy

Hi Cathy,
    There's probably a tasteless joke to be made there; but I'm above such
juvenile humor (heh-heh).
    But seriously, yeah you're right. For now I'll just get the filter in.
If it fits in terms of clearance to surrounding components and hood, then
I'll scrounge up a bracket for the larger filter and make it a permanent
modiification/ improvement.

Karl

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.