stoopid parts question

Thanks Julie and Sean,
    That'll do it. I should have been more specific; I don't need the
'right' filter, just to be able to replace it (I think old one is clogged)
and get the car home. I can install the correct fliter later.
    If the inlet and outlet fittings are compatible, temporary install will
work just fine. Sounds like it'll go.

thanks, Karl