My own journey to Cincinnati

Scirocco Content:  If you haven't figured it out the Callaway in the shop.
They are doing the lower end and that about breaks the bank so I am planning
on removing the head and turbo myself--maybe with a little help... Ok...
Ok... Probably with a LOT of help. :)

Why all of a sudden?  I think I mentioned Andrea is pregnant.  My company
has found out I am searching for a job (after giving them most of a year to
even come up with a plan) and it will become increasingly hostile given how
they have treated previous persons leaving.  It made no sense for me to
be on the west coast with Andrea mostly alone with two small kids after her
dad passed.  Pregnancy adds an additional spin on the deal.  All of my
family is in southern Ohio it is simply time for me to come home.  I have
been gone for the last 14 years.

That being said I have a pretty good lead on a job, in Cincinnati
or possibly Columbus.  They have Skyline Chili in Columbus so I can deal
with that.  :)  I don't think I am going to make Cincy by that first week in
June, but I fully intend to be there before 4th of July.  I am even prepared
to make the blind leap without a job if I have to.

So I am still thinking the Callaway will get towed either way--it would be
helpful if it was partially running.  I simply will have more vehicles than
drivers.  I may fly to Cincy and use that week after to go job hunting.  I
may go before then and drive one car out and fly back I am really not sure
what I am doing at this point.  It will be triggered by a good job I
suppose.  We'll see
.

Chris