General Problems

Yeah, so I have this S-10 that died at the end of my lane and got towed
back into the driveway a week ago. Belongs to my son's friend. No fule
pump,(yeah, that's how they spell it), then no spark. So four million
parts, and many beers later, still nothing. But this morning I figured out
what its problem is. It was pregnant. So I shooed away it's little red
Cavalier baby this morning at 5:30. Went back for a short nap (is it a nap
at 6:30? I'd call it sleeping in, but whatever...) And I now have a nice(?)
newish blue Monte Carlo. I tell you, if you put GM parts into your
Scirocco, you just loose all control of who comes to visit. Klaus has had
the General managing his brake lights for a while now. So that's just a
warning. Next time I'll pony up real bucks and buy Porsche sensors. :)
Cathy

Oh: Scirocco content: yeah, Klaus is progressing, got the throttle cable
attachment sorted out last night, at least in theory. One month and two
days till Cincy, the aim is to drive him before that one month dealine
happens. Think I'll do it? No panic yet. But these Chevys has gots ta go.