From: Rave Racer 77 [mailto:raveracer77@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 4:47 AM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: Tranny Q's

I may have found the tranny I've been looking for but it's a stretch.  One
of the codes I was looking for was ATH which I think is from a early MK3 TD.

I know that they are still considered 02O's but is there anything that I'll
need to do to mount an ATH in a MK2 Jetta?  Special mounts or what not?  Was
there any difference between the MK3's and the sometimes fragile MK2
trannies?  If I were to look into doing a conversion, which one would be the
best setup, 02A, 02J?

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V