No New Version of the Scirocco for the States

I looked in the trunk of my friends 2001 Audi A4 1.8tq at the last autox and Damn!, it's got more trunk than a Passat and handles better than a new GTI.

  But after getting a ride on the course in my mk4 GTI, said that my car handles better.(Bilsteins, H&R's)

  I'm glad they didn't bring back the Scirocco for the fact that the "minds" at VW don't have the old school look in mind, only this new curvy style with Zenons that make VW's look more like civic's than something German designed.

  BMW IMHO have kept closer to the "look" than any other German manufacturer.

  But then again who's got $30k in their right pocket to spend on a new Beemer.

Brad Sterling <bgsterling@bluebottle.com> wrote:

Oh yeah, it's a trunkless sedan.