No New Version of the Scirocco for the States

    Isn't selling a car still a sale of a car?  How much profit can be lost
by selling a car that has already been developed and adding that to your
line up?  Maybe it will detract from Rabbit sales but who cares, VW still
sells another car and reaps that profit.  I was considering a new Rabbit
just because it's the only one I'd be bothered with after a GLI.  A Scirocco
would be better though, but not if it doesn't come over.  Guys like this are
the cause of things that suck like Jetta blandness.

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2