From: Lance LaPrarie [mailto:sciroccojunky@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:49 PM
To: Brendan Doyle
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: MKII Windshield Seal Source?

You can still get the glass. It's made by Pinkerton. Can't get VW
factory
glass which is kind of a rip, but oh well. The glass is about $200 but
the
seal is $275. That to me doesn't make a whole lot of sense but that is
how
it is. At least for me. If you can find one for cheaper let me know. I
may
want to get another one as a spare. A rock decided to make a chip under
my
wiper. Didn't notice it  until I washed my car and moved the wiper and
low
and behold a chip.

On a side note, the ETKA is pretty damn cool. I spent a few hours last
night
browsing through parts and car illustrations. Nice to be able to pull up
exact parts and see if they are still available.

My two cents.