No New Version of the Scirocco for the States

   I think the reasons for them not bringing this vehicle to America is ridiculous! There are plenty of people out there that would never consider a Golf purchase, but would snatch an IROC up in a heartbeat. The more aggresive lines, the different color options, the list goes on. Toyota released the Scion TC when the Celica was already out and doing well. Aren't those two cars pretty much the same thing underneath? We need a second opinion. and a new guy calling the shots. They should bring the Polo GTI CUP over while they're at it!!!

  -aDam

Brian Wagner <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:
  http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070423/FREE/70423003/1528

That is the sign of a weak CEO for the US