Help - Need Driver's Seat

I would except I can't afford any new seats like that.  Besides I end up
spending all my time fixing his car so he can piss and moan about wanting a
truck when he doesn't do a F$%$ing thing to work on it.  I'm not wasting
anymore of my time or parts on the car he is driving.  In fact he doesn't
even deserve it.  Sorry for the rant but he is ........

Anyways Yes I am planning on racing this year.  I really would like to get
my brakes on my car before but that won't stop me.  I have been spending a
little time here and there trying to get my TEC 2 tuned better than it was.
I finally got it to idle better but it still needs some fine tunning.  I
think I got a little more power out of it but I have a dead spot right
around 3300 to 3500 RPM  right where I shift into the next gear.  I also
have a hery jerky when accelerating once in a while if I don't just get on
it and when I decelerate slowy that I need to work out.
I have learned to drive around those issues and can compensate so it won't
stop me from racing.  Are you going to become a member?  Three races and you
made your money back.