Help - Need Driver's Seat

My Son's Driver Seat Adjustment mechanism has broken.  It will lean
backwards but not back up.  There are breaking noices and pieces falling
out.  He needs a replacement ASAP.  This is for a 1986 MK2 Scirocco.  It was
a black leather one and would like to find another leather one.  It does not
have to be perfect as the one we took out was in bad shape, just
functional.  Anything will do.  Would even consider the cloth style.  Hoping
we can find something nearby.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)