OT: Tractor

On 4/23/07, Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd consider farming if tractors were more like this one:
> http://www.fuckhoveder.dk/film/traktor.wmv

Hey, I've got one of those... mind you, mines a diesel (of course... :) )

And as for hot rodding tractors, there's no end of fun to be had
there.  I remember experimenting with the governor on our '54 MH 44
when I was a teenager - 277 cubic inch 4 cylinder that made 50hp at
1500 rpm.  So imagine what happened when you bypassed the governor and
that overhead valve 4 cylinder hit 3 grand.

Real tractors don't spin tires, they lift the front end.

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd