wtb: alternator bracket, ohh but it's a special one ;)

ok, so anyone have one of those ummm, I'm somehow remembering it's off a diesel? bracket for a 16v alternator on an engine with no p/s and no a/c. I really would like to get rid of that huge hunk of iron on my engine.

Or does anyone know any special tips or tricks? This is the first time I've not had p/s on a 16v so i'm hoping there's a smaller bracket.

if not, at least any info on this part would be helpful so I can go check out the junkuard myself and have a make/model in mind as I'm walking around...thanks

Ryan

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.