From: John C. Worden [mailto:johncworden@verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 8:03 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Well, a new O2 sensor fixed my problem...

but, I still have a kind of "burbly" acceleration.  It hesitates, but
not
nearly as bad and without the shuddering it had
before the new O2 sensor.  I will check the cold start valve and all the

injectors spray patterns.  Any other thought here?
It's on the '88 16V btw.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and
under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

5:56 PM