SOT: where does all the coolant go?

Ah, did you check inside the car. It might be leaking out of the
heater core onto your carpet.
I hope it was just low and needed a little burp!

As far as getting your car to continue running, at this point,
considering that you got all the air out of the injector system, I
imagine the mixture needs to be adjusted.
The way I would do this is to crank the engine by jumpering the
starter motor while standing in front of the car. MAKE SURE IT'S IN
NEUTRAL!!!
Then while it's cranking, with a long 3mm allen wrench in the mixture
screw, you can apply a little turning torque to the allen wrench and
it'll stay in position and you can physically pull the air flow plate
up or push it down. If you can find a position where it'll run then
you will know if you need to richen the mixture (if you need to pull
up, then turn the screw clockwise) or lean it (opposite).
Alternately you can turn the mixture screw a quarter turn, probably
richer, and see if the engine will run on its own.
If the engine is too lean it'll die abruptly. It can be quite rich and
it'll still run.
HTH.
Dan