oil pumps

I will neither confirm nor deny that this is for the Callawy, but
hypothetically speaking of course, the Callaway only ran 6 psi.

What would you recomend if that were the case?

Also,if I did go with the 36--would that be something I could swap at
a later time without rebuilding the entire lower end?  Just weighng
options.

I have never doubted you.  In the scirocco world there are those that
are Padawans, others that are jedi knights... You sir are one of the
masters on the Jedi Council.

Would the added output (and presure) be better or worse for a turbo?

Anyone have a 1.8 T badge?

Speaking of the Callaway I am going to scan all that documentation
today and post her up.  The mechanic wants to see them and I refuse to
give my originals.

We were discussing the conversion and he thinks the crnk is actually a
1.6 diesel.  I said at somepoint tthat I thought it was a 1.7 and
there is no such animal or so he tells me.

The mechanic is well reputed, but isn't in the best neighborhood.  The
yard is secure but they aren't open on the weekends so it will have to
be towed monday while I am at work.  There is apparently a group of
organized car thieves operating in my immediate area.  Most of the
cars have been stolen in Seattle and dumped a few blocks from here.  I
am not taking any chances with any of my cars.