Advise on window removal, PROJECT BEGINS FINALLY!

Guys, exciting news, I have just worked a deal to finally get all the
insane paint and body work done I have been wanting to do for so long.

I need to finish stripping the car to a shell, which involves removing the
rear and rear quarter windows.

Anyone that has done this on a mk1, can you kindly share some advise on
how to accomplish this with as little damage as possible.

Soon...oh sooner than I thought possible, this:

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~scirocco/P0000658.JPG

Will become this:

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~scirocco/ozzy2.jpg

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)