21 yr old girl on Vortex just got an '81 S

On 11:06 pm 04/20/07 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Sean Whalen <hareless@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm hoping she keeps giving updates or
> >  turns from the dark
> >  side (Vortex---fuckin' snobs).
>
> Careful, a lot of those "f*ckin snobs" are on here too.
>

> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
> '81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
> '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
> '96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172
> The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts -
> Ehrlich's Law.

Yeah, like 113 pages of snobbery? I even came out of hiding for that
thread. And what a bunch of age discrimination, I'm female and always have
my hands dirty. Yeah, 21 is hotter, no question. :)

So, in the vein of not going over to the dark side, what are you all up to?
Even here we may just finally have spring sprung.
Cathy