CIS-E mixture write-up

I dont have the "-E" or 16V.  How 'bout one for the 8V no -E?  But, maybe I
can take something from the article (I know I have to look at the mixture
screw tomorrow, maybe).  Or, will this possibly help me also?

Got to hit the fluffy pillows.  Going to a garden sale in the AM with the
MOM, and she wants to get there when it starts (7AM), which means I have to
be awake in time for coffee no later than 6.  Damn, I don't even get up that
early on a workday.  And I really need my beauty sleep, after chipping away
bricks all week, and car shenanigans, I am looking my age (the lady didn't
card me at the grocery store tonite).

Lexan  <--- you mean there isn't a car fairy?  Then who keeps cleaning up my
car-working garbage when I am not around?