Valve Adjustment Tool / Shim source?

I have everything!!

Daun - I can send you the whole kit of stuffs. I'll charge ya $2.50
per shim you use from the kit - so I can order up more to replace em.
My kit has like 24 different sizes, like at least 5 of each. I have
the lifter tool for the later style lifters, pliers, and two magnets.
I also have a caliper to measure them but it sucks - don't use it!

The thing is - your 1.6 requires a different style of adjustment tool
than the later style. Gimme a day or two and I'll have one in there.

--Timbo