UpDate Paints etc

I found a local paint dealer (well 25 miles away), that can mix ANY color by designation and supply it in either a glass jar OR by pressurized Spray Can!
$5.00 per bottle, $20 for the spray can.. I am going to get 2 to clean up the hood and roof of the car. Should be enough.
I'll post more when I find out more...